FOR EASY STORAGE AND TRANSPORT OF YOUR HEADER!
- Adjustable for operating height
- Secure U-Bolt Mount provides structural integrity and strength
- Quick Disconnect Receiver Mounts - Self-guided, bracket slides and locks into place for quick, simple engagement of stalk stompers. Self-balancing frees up hands for inserting locking pin.
- Adjustable Spring and Chain - Down pressure can be adjusted per soil and field conditions.
- Original Stalk Stomper Shoe - Thick, heavy duty, rugged metal shoe with 1/4" thick ploy liner.
- Easy Handling and Lifting - Stalk Stomper can be placed into mount bracket by one person.
QUICK DISCONNECT AND STANDARD STALK STOMPERS AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS. Available for all toolbar mount Stalk Stompers: JD 600 Series, Geringhoff, DragoTec, Lexion, AGCO, Harvestec 5000 and Fantini. Row unit Quick Disconnect also available for Case IH, JD 90/40 & 50 Series and New Holland.
THREE EASY STEPS.... EASY ON AND EASY OFF!
STEP 1 Lift the Quick Disconnect assembly into the mount bracket inserting the mount pins on the assembly into the slots on the mount bracket (Red Features). Pull assembly back in the mount bracket, ensuring that the mount pins are seated in the slots.
STEP 2 Pivot the front of the assembly up into place positioning the pivot bolt of the assembly into the relief slots on the mount bracket (Yellow Features).
STEP 3 Insert the Quick Disconnect pin through the aligning holes of the mount bracket and the assembly, securing the assembly into position (Blue Features). Secure the Quick Disconnect pin in the assembly by inserting the mating locking pin.
General Stalk Stomper Instructions (Instruction Manual)