Title:Ear Saver - John Deere Poly Head - Prior to 1998 - Inside
Prevent Loose corn ears from sliding over the gathering chains to the ground
Ear Savers are made of black soft polyurethan. Their characteriscs make them better that rubber.
- Better memory than factory rubber
- Will not fold back like factory ear gates. Once the corn is in, it won't push back through the gate.
- Stays rigid and works like a gate, yet soft enough to let corn go through without knocking the ears off the corn stalk
- Strong enough not to tear out where folted on to combine
- Longer lasting then OEM rubber