Call 1-800-788-6483 or 320-587-2322 to order.
Applications include ATV & truck mounted plow blades, skid loaders & other bucket-mounted equipment
Poly Cutting Edges are designed to protect smooth, hard surfaces such as cobblestone and pavements that can be damaged by equipment. They are not designed for continual use on rough surfaces.
• Non-stick UHMW poly surface reduces debris build up
• Prevents scuffing concrete or cobblestone sidewalks
• Less shock to equipment in uneven concrete conditions
• Lightweight compared to metal cutting edges
• Available in different thicknesses (3/4″, 1″ or 1-1/2″) and widths (4″, 6″ or 8″)
• Easy installation and maintenance-free operation
Custom sized for your particular application. Measurements needed include blade length and optional hole drilling; quantity, distance between holes (center to center) and distance from edge to center of 1st hole.
Optional hardware kits include either a 5/8″ X 2″ mounting bolt or a 5/8″ X 3″ mounting bolt (for thicker blades), nut, lock washer and washer. (one kit required per hole).
Blades over 105” will be shipped in two pieces unless you request otherwise. If you request a seamless blade over 105” it will be shipped freight and higher freight shipping charges will be applied.